Sometimes, do you have trouble engaging people when you’re presenting?
Here’s a great way to fix that:
Give your talk a strong structure.
If you use the structure shared in this post:
- You’ll engage people right from the start.
- You’ll keep them hooked right to the end.
- They’re more likely to think the content you’re presenting’s just what they need.
Actually, you’ll find 2 things in this post that you can use to build a better talk:
- A strong structure for the content you present.
- A 4-step method for writing your speeches (and e-books, newsletters, etc).
Both are set out in the 15-minute video below, by speaker-coach Hugh Culver: