If you use Articulate Storyline, you may well have used photographic characters, which let you insert a headshot or other cut-out photo of a person:
Even if you use PowerPoint, you might’ve inserted a very similar portrait photo with no background, as they’re available from many suppliers (like Elearning Art, Elearning Brothers, and Articulate Global itself).
This 2½-minute video shows you a quick, built-in way to give a photo like that a realistic background, so it looks like it was taken in an office.
Also check out
- PowerPoint for e-learning – more like Storyline than you’d think
- Rotate meter needles in Articulate Storyline (or PowerPoint) – via David Anderson @elearning [Video to watch]
- 4 neat Storyline (and PowerPoint) shortcuts – help you save 8 days a year!
- Draw like a pro: Make perfect circles, squares and triangles in PowerPoint [Video to watch]
- Spotlight part of a picture with PowerPoint’s slide-background-fill [Video, part 2]
- Today’s most popular posts, and the latest visitor comments