In a recent post, I suggested changes you might make to this “before” slide, to make it look more professional:
That slide ended up looking like one of these “after” options:
But in that recent post, I didn’t show you how to make those changes. So that’s where this post comes in – the steps are in this 3-minute video:
Over to you
What tips or comments do you have?
Among other things, you might want to comment on:
- Other ways to format a slide that introduces a speaker.
- Using a “belly band”.
- Improving the “after” slide I made in the video.
Also check out
- Slide makeover: Take your introductory slide from everyday to excellent [Part 1]
- Draw like a pro: Make perfect circles, squares and triangles in PowerPoint [Video to watch]
- Spotlight part of a picture with PowerPoint’s slide-background-fill [Video, part 2]
- Today’s most popular posts, and the latest visitor comments