Do you want to highlight part of a photo or screenshot (or other picture) as though you’ve shone a spotlight on it? In this post, you’ll see just how to do that, with the 2nd in a short series of videos on using PowerPoint’s slide background fill option.
This video was inspired by Stephanie Harnett and Diana M. So thanks to you both, because without you, this video wouldn’t exist. (Stephanie published a video showing a different method to spotlight parts of a photo, and Diana commented on that post to suggest using slide background fill instead.)
Over to you
What surprising PowerPoint tips have you come across? Please share links and ideas in the comments below.
Also check out
- Using PowerPoint’s slide-background-fill to “cloak” objects [Video, part 1]
- 12+ ways to be remembered when you present (FiRST framework – part 3)
- Black is back, but better – 3+ new ways to hide your slide
- Improve your image: Get 1000s of free photos for your PowerPoint presentations
- Today’s most popular posts, and the latest visitor comments