Here’s an ad about communication that you’ll likely laugh at, as I did. Yet it uses just 3 spoken words, and lasts just 45 seconds. I hope you love it as much as I do.
It’s brought to you via this post by Geoffroy Hubert (whose blog is in French). Thanks for sharing, Geoffroy!
Over to you
- What do you think of the ad?
- Did you laugh?
- Think it’s lame?
- I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment box below.
You might also like
- Boost testosterone – present better! (Regardless of your sex) [Video]
- Secret #2 of star presenters: @ConnieDieken on confidence [Video]
- Toastmasters vs. Speaking Circles – what are their strengths?
- See what Toastmasters is like, right now! [Video]
- How to link to a specific moment in a YouTube video
- Today’s most popular posts, and the latest visitor comments