Here’s a simple way you can link to a specific slide in a presentation that’s been uploaded to SlideShare. This tip’s useful because it lets you show people a certain slide (or the start of a series of slides) rather than linking to the very start of the slideshow.
(Presentations on SlideShare often have dozens or even hundreds of slides. And if you’ve not heard of SlideShare, as you can tell from its name it’s a slide-sharing website – a bit like brainshark.com and sliderocket.com.)
Here’s an example. Suppose you want to link straight to the quote that’s on slide 63 of the slideshow below by Garr Reynolds. To do that, just add /63 to the end of the link, as you can see below:
That’s all there is to it!
While you’re here, though, you might also like to see how to:
- Jump straight to any slide during your PowerPoint slideshow
- Link to a given slide in a slideshow shared on Brainshark
- Link to a specific moment in a YouTube video
- Link to a given page of a PDF document
Over to you
- What’s one of your favourite presentations or slides on SlideShare? Use the comment box below to share a link to it!