Want to turn a table of dull data into visually and emotionally striking stats instead? The 3½-minute video below shows you how, with before-and-after slide shots to bring it all to life.
Prefer to read how, instead of watching? See this post, which has 7 slide shots to show you how, as well. (That post also has a link to the video on YouTube, and even a downloadable copy in case you can’t access YouTube just now.)
Or, you can click the video below to watch it here:
This is just one of many great videos brought to you by Carl Kwan and Liam Lusk of PresentationExpressions.com. As I’m sure you’ll agree, their clips quickly and clearly show you many presentation techniques in a very refreshing and inspiring way.
- Starting your talk with a startling statistic – 3 examples [Video]
- 2 quick ways to round numbers in Excel
(so your slides say things like “$4.3 million”, not “$4,317,947.63”!)
- Context: Use stats to stand out
Over to you
- Can you recommend any sites for presentation tips or videos?
- How do you tend to show numbers on your slides?