Here’s some neat presentation advice that ticks all the boxes – it’s:
It’s brought to you by John Richardson of the blog called Success Begins Today. (I love the positive outlook in that name.)
For the details of this tip, see John’s short and highly readable post, Four Ways To Make Your Next Presentation Better.
As a member of Toastmasters for over 15 years and a blogger for over 7, John gives some very practical tips on presenting. Plus, he has extensive categories and freely downloadable templates and other resources on leadership, productivity, and personal development, among others. His blog is very much worth a visit!
You might also like
- See what Toastmasters is like, right now!
- “Analog” presentation tips #1: Use a flipchart
- Giving a sales presentation? Turn the process on its head to win the deal
- Boost testosterone – present better! (Regardless of your sex)
Over to you
- What techniques or rituals do you use to prepare for a talk?