In just 2 minutes, this video shows you 4 simple ways to design your slides like a pro.
(You can even jump straight to slide 12 to see the 4 slide layouts in under a minute!)
(Update – January 19, 2012
If you prefer to see the layouts in screenshots – which can be even quicker than watching the video – Ellen recently published 3 of the layouts in a short blog post.)
You might also like
- 5 ways to be a top presenter – meet the FiRST framework
- Black is back, but better – 3+ new ways to hide your slide
- Draw like a pro: Make perfect circles, squares and triangles in PowerPoint [Video to watch]
- Here’s the RIGHT way to show your company logo on your slides – Be distinctive (not dismissive)
- Spotlight part of a picture with PowerPoint’s slide-background-fill [Video, part 2]
- Today’s most popular posts, and the latest visitor comments
Over to you
To increase the value you and others get from this post, please comment below:
- Which if any of those 4 slide layouts have you used before?
- Do you recommend any others not shown in the video?
- What design challenges do you face?