In just 2 minutes, this video shows you 4 simple ways to design your slides like a pro.
(You can even click the Contents button in the video’s controls and jump straight to slide 12 to see the 4 slide layouts in under a minute!)
(Update – January 19, 2012
If you prefer to see the layouts in screenshots – which can be even quicker than watching the video – Ellen recently published 3 of the layouts in a short blog post.)
You might also like
- How to find 1000s of great free photos for your PowerPoint slides
- Stop Q&A hypnosis! (A novel way to use photos to intrigue and engage people)
Over to you
To increase the value you and others get from this post, please comment below:
- Which if any of those 4 slide layouts have you used before?
- Do you recommend any others not shown in the video?
- What design challenges do you face?